Tuesday 13 December 2011

Not long now

Here I am again, wondering where the time has gone. I have finished 5 pairs of gloves, a cardigan hood has been re-knitted, only to find out it's still huge, so that's just how the pattern goes. Very annoying though. I have lost weight, then regained, and have a Christmas party tonight, so this will be another bad week, still I will get to lose the weight, it just may take longer. If only knitting burnt off calories!!I would so be a size 10!!

Celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary. I am so fortunate to have married an amazing man, so patient, kind, loving and supportive. He just doesn't get the knitting part of me, but hey ho, can't have everything.

Today has been very windy again. Went to a friends for a cuppa and knitting, then met another friend in a coffee shop in town and knitting, so it's been a good day. Got another glove almost done, so I may have some more gifts to give out for Christmas.

Must go, time to cook tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment