Saturday 24 November 2012

Driftwood

I am really enjoying knitting this I am trying to do a few rows each day if I get time. I don't think it will fit me but if it nearly does I WILL lose weight to get into it because I love it and the colours too. Today has been a stay in say because it has rained all day. My hubby is out all day so I was home alone with 2 bored boys, ended up going to macdonalds to break the day up then to the library for books and DVDs so all ok now.picture of progress so far with driftwood

1 comment:

  1. I love those colour choices. Belated thanks for the fabric. I just found your comment yesterday in my junk mail so sorry about the further delay in thanking you! When I originally posted I said I loved the yellow and blue ones and in fact I've used a few of the lovely bunting pieces to make a short length which is currently hanging above my bed! I've got a pic on my latest blog post. Thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete