Saturday 23 August 2014

Holiday

Well that was a great relaxing holiday - to top it all I also had knitting with me - which I managed to do in the shade. I finished a baby cardigan and then I has a sock to finish. Unfortunately I has left the patten at home - but thanks to the joy of Internet - I sent message to a friend and she typed out the heel flap instructions out for me - brilliant - so that gave me a bit more entertainment. Today is going home day so I have packed my knitting away - so left with reading and listening to music. Tummy feels bit dodgy on the day when due to fly home - fortunately my friend has Imodium so guess I will be taking that!! Been a great week away though- i have really really missed my lovely husband - we have never been part this long - and probably never will again - back on line when back in the uk

No comments:

Post a Comment