Saturday 29 November 2014

Christmas knitting

Not doing any!! Christmas knitting that is!! I have been knitting -dog coats. I know it sounds silly, especially as I haven't even got a dog. My boss has a dog, and she is really sweet, and she does wear jumpers.So I have knitted her one, but it was a bit big, now I'm knitting her a Christmas jumper, and I am sure that it will fit.

I have a new grandchild on the way, due in March. I will try and knit something, because its what grandmas do.They have decided not to find out what sex the baby is, so I will go down the white route. I would love to knit a cape, but I'm not sure if they would actually use it.

I have been ruthless and sold some of my wool. I needed a new laptop and I have so much, and I sold the wool for £100. So that was a good start. I felt bad as some had been in my stash since 2009, so it wasn't that precious. Most of what I have left now is non branded. Well I still have some Noro and some Socks That Rock, and I love them so I probably won't sell them.

I have my new laptop, and it's a bit weird to get used to, but I will persevere. Now I have to start storing my pdf knitting patterns again.

I am going to try and add photos of my knitting again.I always thought when I started blogging that I would do it regularly but life gets in the way, so I'm going to try and do a bit more of what I love, and thats writing and knitting.

Been thinking about writing a knitting novel, and have started it but not sure how/where to take the story so I'm going to try and do a bit of research. 

Anyway must go - I have a dog coat to finish. Happy Knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment