Monday 31 August 2015

Long time coming

I can't believe it was back in April that I last posted. I finished the Driftwood, but it didn't turn out great for some reason, I think it was because I used cheaper wool. My daughter, who I knitted it for, didn't like it, so I gave it to one of the other girls.

Since then I have been mainly knitting bits and pieces. A little pig, dishcloths, and doing a bit of crochet.

I had my op and I had a sarcoidosal mass behind my eye. I have been on steroids since June and have put on one and a half stone!!! I was fat anyway so now its awful I have had to go up a dress size, something I said I would never do.

I have been offered a new job, so hope to get a letter through the post soon to confirm. Its a bit of an employment bonus, as it could lead to further things. Who know.s

In an ideal world I would love to work for a knitting magazine, from typing up things and editing and knitting too, it would be great, but getting the opportunity is the main thing.

Anyway will try and put some pictures up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment