Monday 2 April 2018

Oh my

I can't believe that it has been 3 years since I blogged. Since then I have had numerous jobs, and still not found my "thing". I'm in the process now of trying to find a job that I love. Still knitting and also making an attic 24 blanket,  which I am loving. I have found a knitting friend at work, so it's nice to find someone who seems to love knitting as much as me. It's a shame because when you work full time you lose your passion because you haven't got the same time free. I have found "winwick mum" on Facebook and I spend a lot of time reading things on there and feeling inspired. I even started a sock yesterday and I have just done the heel today. I have got 4 grandkids now and I love them all. I can knit for the two little ons , 3 and 1 but the older two 8 and 5 not so much. I did knit them an Easter bunny to sit on a small egg. I will attach photos. I only have 3 of 7 children living at home, so life is a bit different now.
We have moved to a different area and have made a lot of changes as a family. Life has been tricky and difficult, but sometimes it has been my attitude to things. So hard to count your blessings, but I have lost two friends to cancer in the last two years and that is hard!  I try and be grateful, but it's not always easy. I am still trying to work out how to attach photos so will try and add some next time

No comments:

Post a Comment