Wednesday 17 November 2010

I'm back

Got to Heathrow, and lo and behold look what I see, a Cath Kidston shop, how exciting. I couldn't give my hubby the slip, so only got a quick look round the shop before having to move on. To be honest, there wasn't anything I needed anyway.

Had a brillian two weeks away. Amazing sights, sounds and smells. The last day there was 30 degrees, bit too hot for me. We were in Tamil Nadu for most of the time, helping out in a school and orphange. Met some lovely children, who were so sweet. One girl wrote me a lovely letter saying how much she would miss me, and she said"You are beautiful even though you are a big lady!!"I think it was meant as a compliment.

Glad to be home with my family though, I think they missed me a bit, and my cooking, so that was good. I did manage to do a bit of knitting while I was away. I started a sock, and knitted a dishcloth.

Back home, I have finished knitting my grandaughters cardigan, I just need to sew on the sleeves and it's finished, so I will put a photo up, when I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment