Sunday 31 October 2010

All packed

It's Sunday morning, and I have been up since 5. Couldn't sleep any more. The cases are packed, just need to have a re-jig to fit some more bits in, and check the weights. Put my knitting in an outside pocket on the case, in the hope that I can knit on the plane. I have taken a wooden crochet hook, thinking that maybe they will let me take that on board, if not the knitting needles. We don't leave out house until 6.45 this evening, but I still need to hoover my room, and re make the beds, that I have just washed and dried. Then I find another pile of washing, I reckon it breeds.

Finished the last xmas pud hat last night, so now I can do a bit of my knitting. I sat and did about 20 rows of a scarf this morning, really nice to do something different. Got my grandaughters cardi to finish, just the sleeves, but don't want to risk taking that to India, in case it gets damaged/lost. Just taking some cotton to knit dishcloths for Christmas, and some plain wool for knitting fingerless gloves, and some sock yarn, and bamboo sock needles, just in case. I probably won't get much time to knit, but maybe on the 28.5 hour train journey???Anyway my 2 or 3 readers, thanks for reading, and be back in a couple of weeks, hopefully with a tan and not a nasty tummy bug!!

No comments:

Post a Comment