Sunday 17 October 2010

wishing and knitting


Sometimes as I am knitting, I am wishing that I could knit faster. I have so many ideas in my head, so many things I want to knit, and so many things that I would like to do.


I want to knit something in Rowan wool, that I love, and I love on me. I want to knit a shawl, and I have the yarn. I want to knit a long cardigan coat, that's almost finished. I want to knit a hat, and look good in it.


I would love to own a yarn shop, but haven't got enough brains, passion and wherewithall to do it, oh yes, and the money would be helpful. It's not about making money, it's about doing something that you love and doing it well.


I have been knitting hats, and they are so cute. There's a photo at the top of the page. I managed to start that one day, and finish it the next. Why can't I get so motivated with all my knitting. Just found the long cardigan that I started last winter. I am on the last sleeve, so I am determined to finish it by Christmas at the latest. There you go, set myself a challenge. The other thing is if it doesn't fit properly (because I am largeish -0k fat) then I will slim to fit into it. There a decision. Finally.
Two weeks tomorrow I fly out to Inida, gulp, I am taking knitting, but think it will be cotton dishcloths, something you can pick up and put down anytime. Needs to be something that you don't think about. I have been looking through my stash and realised I have some beautiful things I want to start, but also some beautiful things that I need to finish. Oh well, off to do some more knitting.


No comments:

Post a Comment