Friday 26 November 2010

Snow

So last night it started to snow, about 6.30pm. Our two boys were very excited and by 8pm they were outside, in the dark, playing with the snow. It was so lovely to look out of the upstairs window (with the outside light on) to see them playing around, and having fun. It was even more lovely, because it was warm inside.

On the knitting front, I have been very busy knitting hats for my friend. In between I am knitting a christmas present for my grandaughter, I can't say what on here, because my daughter is one of my few readers, and I want it to be a surprise. I started to knit one of those rico scarves today as well, it's looking good.

I have also at long last got some beautiful manos laceweight to knit a snood. I don't know if I would wear a snood as it is, but the wool is so beautiful, and the pattern. I can't wait to start it, but I am setting myself a goal of finishing the present, the 2 sleeves on my husbands 2 year old jumper, and also I have a cross stitch to finish for my mum. So probably won't start the snood until after Christmas. Well that's what I tell you all, but I have a sneaky feeling that I won't stick to my word!!

No comments:

Post a Comment