Wednesday 5 January 2011

Back to school

Yesterday, was the first day back at school. How quiet the house was. I managed to have 45 minutes on the wii fit, with no kids watching, I even managed to beat the top score on the snowball game!! Went out for the day with my very best friend. We went to a big shopping mall, and ended up have a good look round Marks & Spencer.

Today I have been in most of the day. Only done a little bit of knitting. Tomorrow is knitting group. I haven't been for 3 weeks because of kids being off, so hopefully will be nice to catch up tomorrow. I have been racking my brains trying to think what knitting to take. My sleeveless waistcoat, is a bit big, and the shawl I need to concentrate, so I will have to look and take another unfinished thing. I know the long cardigan knitted in Wendy Skye, it's just a boring moss stitch button band, which goes on forever, so that will be perfect.

This yarn diet til April, is a bit depressing. Mind you I have got lots to do, just can't make up my mind which thing to finish first!!Happy knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment