Friday 17 February 2012

Knitting Furiously

Well don't know what happened to the post I typed up yesterday, but it's gone. So I am on the very last bit of one of the sleeves on my chunky jumper for my daughter. It does knit up quick. Hoping to get it finished this weekend. I have got another cardigan on the needles but it's one that you have to count and concentrate, so that's going to take a while to finish. It's funny I always seem desperate to finish things, but hate sewing them up, and also keep starting new things. What's the rush I ask myself??I have the rest of my life to knit, and probably enough yarn to last that long too. Anyway its half term, and I need to get my boys off the xbox, so will go swimming with them this afternoon. Well they will swim I will watch and knit and chat to my best friend.Happy days

No comments:

Post a Comment