Friday 17 February 2012

Chunky Knitting

I am doing so well on the chunky jumper. Already I am on the first sleeve. I am just hoping that I have enough wool. I seem to remember ordering and buying 600g, so I should have enough. If I can find that elusive ball of wool then I will breathe a sigh of relief, as at the moment I am halfway through one ball, and have one ball to go, and I have just started the first sleeve. EEEkkk. Still stay calm, it may turn up. I am so glad that wool isn't like socks that go missing for a pastime in our house. Talking to other people they seem to have a sock monster, and a pen monster in their house. My two boys have an odd sock box in their room. I put all the odd socks in there. At the moment there are more odd socks in the box, than there are in the drawer!!! You can guarantee if I have a sort out and chuck out some odd socks, then the other one magically appears, what is that all about??? And pens, I buy packs of pens. And when I need a pen - can I ever find one!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am convinced that there is a portal to a community of lost socks somewhere in my house, maybe next to the lost pen community

    ReplyDelete