Tuesday 13 March 2012

Hooray for libraries

I am internetless. Not even sure if that is a word, basically I have no internet, apart from on my blackberry, which obviously costs. So I have resorted to the good old library, where you get 30 mins free and then pay £1 for another 30 minutes - bargain.

Needed to catch up. Have finished the chunky jumper, I had to buy another ball of wool, which cost me double as I had to pay for the postage too. But it's finished. It fits, but I haven't seen said daughter wear it grrrr. Mind you it's not as cold now, so I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

I have actually done loads of knitting since my last post. I knitted 2 baby hats, a baby dress and a pair of bootees. I will post pictures, but have to wait until I have internet at home again.

I got a cold call from Orange about going with them for internet, and was basically mis advised by the girl on the phone. By the time it came to connecting with orange, then it will the same amount of money that we are paying at the moment. So I was a ragey woman. Made me realise how grumpy I am. Anyway, cut a long story short, I spoke to a lovely lady at Orange and she was very helpful, and we will be with orange, and they are going to credit my account, once we are up and running. So hopefully by the end of the week we should be back on line.

On the plus side I haven't wasted hours on Ravelry, Kemps or ebay. Haven't bought anything either. It's good news for the bank balance. I haven't done any knitting this week as I am trying to finish a cross stitch for mothers day for my mother. I have been doing it for about 3 years, so I must crack on. Off to do jobs in town then back home to my internetless house.

Happy knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment