Saturday 22 September 2012

Sorry

Sorry for moaning and groaning yesterday, I think it's out of my system now. I have realised that my life will still go on, if I don't have an iphone. I'm grateful for what I do have.

It's like I am going to the Ally Pally in October, and I'm really looking forward to it. My daughter is giving me some money to spend, but I am actually thinking it will be a total waste of money to buy any ~ANY yarn as I have loads. I have enough to knit at least 5 full sized cardis, and lots and lots of odd balls for hats etc, so to buy more is a waste. I need to stop and think before splashing the cash. I don't even need any more needles, as I have lots. Also got knitting bags. I will go as I have paid for the ticket, but I am going to go restrained. Well that's the plan anyway. Anyway must go and knit, sorry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment