Monday 8 October 2012

All new

Today I had my hair cut. It was long, shoulder length, and long enough to have it up in a pony tail. Now it is not long enough to put in a pony tail. I have had it cut into a short bob at the back and longer at the front. I'm not 100% sure I love it, but my hubby does (and he didn't want it to get cut). I will have to get used to it I suppose.

Tomorrow start my new job, so that will be exciting. I am looking foward to new challenges, and working with a new person too.

I have finished the green cardigan, apart from the button band. I have sewn it all up, and it fits my daughter and she likes it, so now it's to decide how best to do the button band. I have been knitting slob hats (so my son calls them) in between. One was in grey, basically they are like a basic beanie, but knit much longer so the end sort of hangs down the back of your head. The grey one was a bit short so I gave that to my 8 year old, and now I am knitting a longer blue one for the 13 year old.

Off to make a decision about the button band, will look on ravelry for ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment