Tuesday 23 October 2012

Log cabin

No I'm not off on a quiet holiday to the middle of the woods in Canada, but it would be nice to! I have started to knit a log cabin blanket. I know, I know I wasn't going to start anything but I couldn't fight the temptation. If you look on YouTube for log cabin blanket there's a lady who does a brilliant tutorial, something like pink in colour ia her nam, and has a free patten to go with the blanket. I have some chunky in grey and cream and then found some rowan cocoon in my stash. It's looking food so far, I have only done 3 colours but I think it's going to look great. The other colours are jade green a maroon sort of red and purple so break it up with grey and cream and I think it will look good. Off to do one more row before work

No comments:

Post a Comment