Monday 21 June 2010

I am now a hooker


No, no, no, don't take the title the wrong way. I have now managed to learn how to crochet granny square stripes. I looked on Attic 24 blog and followed her tutorial and voila!!I have made this little dolls cot blanket for my lovely grandaughter. I know she won't appreciate the work involved, but the colours are pretty. I had some Rowan handknit cotton, so I thought I would use it, to make this. It is very addictive, I started it yesterday, and have sat and done it whenever I have had 5 minutes.
The only knitting that I have done, is knitted dishcloths. I know it's the sort of thing that old ladies do - but hey I am 42 and a grandma!!They are easy enough to knit, and brilliant to use. I have got a long sleeveless cardigan that I have started knitting, but I don't feel like knitting anything big.
Must go, got 5 mins so need to finish the crochet blanket. Happy hooking/knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment