Friday 3 June 2011

New Books

I have bought two new knitting books. One was lacy knits. I was a bit disappointed with it, as I only love one pattern in it. But I bought it with vouchers, so I only paid £1.65 for it myself, so it's not too bad. The other book is The Gentle Art of Knitting, by Jane Brocket. What a lovely book.  There are so many things in the book that I would like to knit. It's a nice book to read as well, so I don't begrudge the money.

My trip to Bath was lovely. Cath Kidston shop was lovely, but I didn't go mad. I bought myself a blue polka dot oil cloth bag, had 15% voucher off, so it was a bargain. Actually came home with most of my money that I had saved. Had a quick peruse of ravelry, and will soon be the owner of some blue sky alpaca, say no more!!

Happy knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment