Friday 26 August 2011

Home

Been back at home since Sunday. How funny does that seem, now I am actually calling our new house "home". It was nice to get back, and get all of the washing done. I was also chuffed because while we were away camping, I finished my moonglow cardigan(almost) and I have sewn it up, and it fits. I had to order some more knitpro circular tips, and now I just have to pick up and knit the button band, which goes up the front, round the hood, and back down the other front. I am so hoping to get some more of it done today. I will wear it too. It is a chunky type of wool, but it is so soft, and I think it looks ok. Also I have 2 more rows to do on my daughters chunky cable cardi, and I ran out of wool. So annoying. I had to order another ball, and I am hoping that the postman will bring it today. So all in all, a productive time. I will put some photos on when they are both finished.

I finished the Daisy Shawlette ages ago, but need to block that, so that will probably wait until the kids go back to school, so I can leave it out to dry on the table. Also been naughty and started another cardigan. This is knitted in super chunky, so yesterday I did one front, and I am already a third of the way up the other. That should be a quick knit. I figure if my girls are happy to wear my knitted stuff, then let them choose the wool, and I will get on with it.

Off to do a couple more rows. Happy knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment