Sunday 1 August 2010

ho hum

Sometimes I can never think of a title, so there you go, ho hum, that's about the extent of my brain power today. Had a nice day today, well nice afternoon. Went to visit some family who had come down for a holiday in a localish holiday park. We went for lunch, after church, and then the kids had a swim in the pool. It was really nice and relaxing. I took my knitting but didn't end up getting it out of the car.

Last month our knitting group was club of the month in one of the knitting magazines. Through that a local lady contacted me to see if someone could help her with sock knitting. So to cut a long and boring story short, I am going to meet up with her for an hour tomorrow, to try and help her. I am not an expert at knitting socks, but I have done 2 pairs and 3 odd socks, so I know sort of how to do it. I just hope I am ok at teaching it. I'll let you know how I get on. In fact it may inspire me to start some. I quite fancy doing some with a pattern on, but will have to see how I get on. I have 5 hats to knit for another friend. I have done one so far. Still ploughing on with the red cardigan, over halfway through now, and still got one sleeve to finish on a baby cardigan. Will I ever get anything else done.

No comments:

Post a Comment