Monday 2 May 2011

All change

Well, we are having some big changes round here, but good ones. Basically we are going to be moving from a big farmhouse, in the middle of nowhere, to a house in town. We still have the same amount of bedrooms, but it's going to be a big change for us all. I had a good look around the new house, and there is plenty of room for my stash, so that's good. My hubby has another job to go to. We will have to pay rent on a house, so we won't have any spare cash, so good job I have a stash. Now I will just ask for wool for my birthday and christmas. Already starting packing. That's when I realised how much stuff I had, but it will be free entertainment for the next couple of years.

It's exciting and scary. Big change for the kids, especially the 2 youngest boys, who are 11 and 7. They have only lived in this house, and had freedom to build dens, and go up to work with dad, and help on the farm. They were upset when we told them, but they are coming to terms with it. Off to do a bit of planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment