Sunday 9 May 2010

Lead me not into temptation

Yes, I have been to church today, but this post has nothing to do with that.

I have been knitting, Friday, most of Saturday and today. My back is still uncomfortable, so sitting and knitting is a great way to pass the time. Who am I trying to kid, I am going to make the most of this free, without guilt, time to finish some stuff. I have finished the back of the latest cardigan, and am half way up the front. I am on the last sleeve of the long cardigan, so the end is in site. So why, oh why, do I keep hearing some Crofter DK wool calling me from the depths of the wool stash. I found the pattern, and I keep wanting to start something new. Why can't I finish things??I am even thinking of giving my number one daughter (not because she is favourite, but because she is my first born) this wool, so that I can only start it when I have finished one thing on my needles. Not sure if this will work though, as she is easily bribed with a look at my new Cath Kidston magazine, or a coffee and a day out with me, but it's worth a try.

Tomorrow my lovely hubby has the day off. We were going to go for a nice walk and have lunch out, but as walking is what put my back out, think we may have to forgo that. Could try and tempt him into a long drive (more knitting time) and lunch out somewhere nice. Not worth trying to go anywhere near wool shops, as he would just put his foot down, and drive off really fast.

Well off to try and finish something quick before the crofter crawls out of the stash and jumps onto my needles. Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment